Tips to help prevent worm infections
Drontal and Advantage are the perfect partnership for preventing fleas and worms in pets. Find out more about worms with these top tips from Bayer.
- To help keep them healthy worm your pet regularly, at least every 3 months, Drontal kills every type of intestinal worms commonly found in UK cats and dogs.
- Worming monthly is ideal to also help to keep the numbers of worm eggs in the environment as low as possible
- Pooper-scoop your garden every day as this is how worm eggs get into the environment. Remove the poo and you remove the worm eggs!
- Keep your garden clear of any rubbish or debris as this will attract rodents which can also transfer worms and fleas to your pet
- Remove and clean any muddy shoes, bike or buggy wheels before going into the home to avoid
If left untreated, intestinal worms can cause the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- However in many cases there are no outward signs, so be sure to worm your pet regularly!
You can shop Drontal worming tablets on Monster here.