Drontal works fast to kill all types of intestinal worms commonly found in UK dogs. Find out more about worms with these top tips.
- To help keep them healthy worm your pet regularly, at least every 3 months, Drontal kills every type of intestinal worms commonly found in UK cats and dogs.
- Worming monthly is ideal to also help to keep the numbers of worm eggs in the environment as low as possible
- Pooper-scoop your garden every day as this is how worm eggs get into the environment. Remove the poo and you remove the worm eggs!
- Keep your garden clear of any rubbish or debris as this will attract rodents which can also transfer worms and fleas to your pet
- Remove and clean any muddy shoes, bike or buggy wheels before going into the home to avoid
If left untreated, intestinal worms can cause the following:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- However in many cases there are no outward signs, so be sure to worm your pet regularly!
You can shop Drontal worming tablets on Monster here.